Wednesday, February 13, 2013

JOB OPENINGS

One more plug while I'm thinking about it...

In this economy, my job is great, I get to fill positions with A+ candidates, that being said... Someone you know, knows someone whos a said candidate, if it;s not you personally...

I need to fill the following positions. reach out to me if you're a perfecto fit or know somoene who is.

General Manager in Denver, CO (large home improvement company)- confidential search
Canvass Manager in Dallas, TX (large home improvement company)- confidential search
Sales Manager in Austin, TX (Renewal by Andersen- Austin)
In-Home Sales Rep (Renewal by Andersen- Dallas and Austin)

All of these are in the home improvement arena...its kinda our thing.

All our placements are for great, top-notch, reputable companies with great reputations.

boom.

all qualified peoples should email Courtney@grapevinerecruiting.com

gracias !!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment